- 125g butter- room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup golden syrup
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 ½ cups Gluten free Plain flour
- 1tbs ginger powder
- 1tsp mixed spice
- 1tsp baking powder
*Note: this recipe can easily be adapted to dairy free by substituting the butter for Nuttelex or equivalent dairy free spread
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until a dough forms
- Knead until the dough is smooth
- Sprinkle some flour onto your workbench/counter and roll out the dough to approx. 2cm thick and cut out your desired gingerbread shapes
- Place gingerbread onto lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 mins (this will depend on the size of your gingerbread).
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This quick and easy Christmas cake will have you jumping for joy, it’s that easy!
This is not a drill! Dairy free fudge is possible and you won’t believe how simple it is!