DAIRY FREE X-MAS FUDGE
This is not a drill! Dairy free fudge is possible and you won’t believe how simple it is!
- 200g dairy free white chocolate
- 1 tin (200ml) sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 tbs nuttelex or equivalent dairy free spread
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries + extra for topping
- 1/4 cup pepitas (or LoFo seeds/nuts of choice) +extra for topping
- Melt nuttelex, condensed coconut milk and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl at 30second intervals
- Once melted and smooth, stir in cranberries, pepitas and vanilla essence
- Pour mixture into a small lined baking tin (approx. 6”) and cool in fridge until set
- Once set, store fudge in the freezer until ready to cut and serve
*Note: as this is dairy free, it can be a little soft so we recommend keeping it in the freezer*
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.